The Badlands and Black Hills are way beyond your imagination. Mount Rushmore is the face of the area, but its what's on, under and in the surrounding land that makes this place special.
6 DAYS, 5 NIGHTS | May 13th-18th 2021
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
DAY 1: flight to Rapid city, South Dakota
DAY 2: Monuments, Winding Roads and Former Flumes!
DAY 3: Badlands, Dinosaur Hunting and the Famous Nuclear Missile Silos!
Day 4:Bikes, Bridges, Burrows and Berries!
Day 5: sPEARFISH cANYON, sPIRITUAL pATHWAYS, dEADwOOD AND dANCING
Day 6 Return Home/ Continue on to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole
It's said that all good things must come to an end, but do they? If you have to hop off here, we'll give you a safe ride to the Rapid City Airport, or as an alternative you can add on our Yellowstone and Jackson Hole Extension to this tour. For details, email Daniel at email@example.com or call so we can chat about the possibilities and discounts for adding on this tour to your amazing adventure.
Itinerary Subject to change.
- Luxurious Glamping Accommodations in the Black Hills
- Deluxe Tent with private bathroom & shower.
- All ground transportation per Itinerary.
- Expert Tour Guides
- Luggage Handling
- Breakfast Daily
- Authentic Native American Lunch and Pow-Wow
- All admission fees, light snacks and bottled water.
- Escorted by myXOadventures.com owner, Daniel.